- Clean the wood floor using a soft broom made of feathers or sulah.
- Use a soft brush on your vacuum cleaner to avoid scratching the floor. Clean the floor with a vacuum of 1 or 2 times a week.
- Avoid wood floors from water that is its greatest enemy. Wood floors exposed to water can be cleaned with a soft towel, then dry completely.
- When cleaning, use a cloth that is dry. Water from a damp cloth to seep into the pores of the wood floor damage.
- Carpet may be an alternative to covering wood floors, especially on the most frequently traveled. But choose a carpet with a non-skid coating that is not easily displaced.
- Frequently this area rug with a vacuum so the dust does not fall through the fibers of the carpet and wood littered the floor.
- But avoid wearing heavy shoes or high heels on your hardwood floors. In addition to causing scratches, some heels can also result in the grooves on the wood floor.
- Never drag furniture on your wood floor. Use a soft base such as cloth or towel on the bottom of the furniture when they want to move it to avoid scratches on your hardwood floors.
- Use doormats at each access in and out of the room to reduce the impurities carried by the shoe.
- Make sure you follow the guidelines recommended by the manufacturer to remove scratches on hardwood floors. If there is damage caused by water, are likely to be very difficult to fix.
- Some types of wood flooring may require or pengkilapan floor waxing process regularly. Get the manufacturer's recommendations on this and other wood floor care in particular.
Friday, March 23, 2012
1:29 AM design 2 comments
Treating Wood Floor
Wood floors are commonly used as an alternative to the use of floor tiles.
Looks beautiful and memorable warm, it's just wood floors need more extra care than the ceramic floor.
Here are simple tips for caring for wood floors :