- Disassemble and clean the bathroom floor of the dry mortar fragments
- Combine the two component waterproofing to be a "pasta".
- Brush waterproofing by brush vertically direction to all areas, including around the floor drain
- Wait a moment until the waterproofing is dry, then brush the second layer with the horizontal direction and should not be exposed to water for 24 hours.
- The next day, brush the instant mortar mixed according to the rules by using Roskam toothed. Do not forget, consider the slope of the floor.
- Install a new tile, and then let the pressure with a rubber mallet.
- Wait at least three weeks to dry mixture, then cover the grout with a grout filler material.
Friday, March 23, 2012
1:12 AM design No comments
Overcome Seepage from Bathroom Ceiling
When on the top floor of your house has a bathroom, sometimes looks like ompol spots on the ceiling. This scene certainly made uncomfortable.
There are a few tips that maybe you can apply to the following address:
Note the slope of the floor so that water can flow down the drain very well. If not, water will pool and damaging the grout, further damaging the stucco on the bottom floor. If left unchecked, this will cause leaks in the ceiling.
To prevent leaking and seeped, use waterproofing of two components consisting of powder and liquid. The steps include;
Hope this is useful as home design inspiration to build your dream house.