- Patterned Model: a model with a blend of ancient and modern
- Glazed Model: commonly used in bathrooms
- Mosaic Model: usually contain pictures and ornaments, so as to give a full impression. If affixed to the walls of the building will seem bright.
- Natural Model: usually applied to the buildings of classical and ethnic nuances. With a choice of ceramic colors tend to the elderly. The impression created is an elite, unique and cool.
- Minimalist model: usually form, style and simple motive. But has a nice texture and quality. This model is more loved in the world of modern architecture.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
2:52 AM design No comments
Tile and home interiors
Ceramics became an important part in the world of interior design of our homes. Ceramic coatings are not just as a protective wall or floor, but more than it serves as a decorative ceramic art for the occupants of the house. Ceramic models also can bring a different atmosphere for you. As for some choice of ceramics by Anne Ahira models are:
Glazed-style tiles in the bathroom
with ornate ceramic bathroom more attractive and elegant
Tiles on the wall is a type of ceramic mozaic
Natural-style ceramics suited to create the classic feel of the interior
Ceramics with a minimalist style in kitchen room
So make sure you choose the right ceramic models. Good luck.