Along with the development of the property world, the needs of the community will house these days is very high. If insufficient budget to buy a house that middle-end, or a simple little house was not a hindrance to realizing the desire to have a house. Almost all product developers offering lot or small house, because of the high demand of home / residence, then only a short time be able to sell hundreds of housing units. The problem is, many developers take advantage of the momentum by building a small house with the facilities and the environment as perfunctory as we know, the House Very Simple (RSS).
Describes a small house with such conditions it was time to change. Consumer is king, man also who should be given the best. The house must be beautiful, healthy, and environmentally friendly. That's the key word to build whatever size house, including building or selecting a small house. Little house on the market typically have a maximum area of 100 square meters with a size variation of 6 X 15 m, 7 x 15m, or 8 X 12 m, and standard forms of building houses.
Plan open space and minimal wall, both walls, walls, or doors, make the room feel airy. Merging function space tailored to the needs of residents.
Carport, patio, and front gardens functioned as a living room, children's playground, parking of vehicles, even meeting RT / RW. Optimized space in a living room and dining room. Functions of the family room, study room, and bedrooms of children can also be placed on the top floor up to under the roof (attic). Garden and patio used as an open dining room, family room, and children's learning space, with a different time.
The bathroom is a room that requires special handling and maintenance, utilities began to sanitation, the main device, and material selection. Materials from ceramic or terrazzo floors coarse textured intended not to slip and small-sized to extend the impression of space. Limitations can be made large bathroom with shower dry walled closed box glass or plastic curtains. Although the placement of septic tanks placed in the front garden, but are still relatively close to the water pump so that the long term can contaminate ground water. To that end, consideration should be re-routed the placement of septic tanks in the collective neighborhood parks.
Structuring practical kitchen together with dining room or on the patio (dining room is open).
General concept of the home provides a bedroom and bathroom attendants in the back, below, or above near room service, washing, and drying. Now the design room service, washing, and drying, bedroom and bathroom and kitchen dirty maid placed in front of the house, overlooking the family room adjacent to the carport.
Unique artistic house does not require expensive materials. The wall of adobe and brick wall with the completion of exposure or a combination of stucco or kamprotan with careful workmanship and neat, or can be put on the wall of steel plates. Ceramic KW-2, KW-3, or a unique terrazzo is equally interesting to beautify the house floor. Ketidakpresisian material can still be tricked by nat-nat wide.
The contents should be versatile home furnishings, according to the priority needs of the family, and the proportion between the size of the furniture and the living space. Tables, sofas, couches, under sink, under stairs up to be optimized for storage of goods and dispersed according to the needs of function space, so no need to create a warehouse.
Settlement floors, walls, and furniture with the color and / or similar materials in outer space to give the impression of living in an imaginary space. Gradation of the right mix of colors in each room also affects the impression of living space as well as providing psychological effects (psychiatric treatment) to the occupants of the house. The unity of themes and colors will help to impress the home regularly and airy, between floors (dark), walls and furniture (medium), and the roof ceiling (light).
The playhouse also be healthy. Home is where the physical and mental health treatment of residents, both in times well, in healing, or are sick. The house where relaxation restore freshness.
Power shortages and rising electricity rates should be anticipated with the priority use of electrical devices and energy-efficient home designs. Optimization of sunlight as a source of natural lighting throughout the house early evening and moonlight and stars at night.
Optimization of sunlight and air circulation can be created by opening doors and windows with a width and length to reach the floor, ceiling height of at least 2.75 meters, and skylights in the dining room, bathroom, or bedroom above would give the expansion of an imaginary space.
Each chamber had sought fresh air and sunshine is good for the health of occupants and their money home and occupants. Houses can even minimize the use of air conditioning (AC), fans, and lights, especially in the daytime.
Installation of a mirror on one wall, like the porch, living room and bathroom, will add vast imaginary space. Decorating the walls with paintings, family photographs, certificates, plaques, or object as a point of concern ethnic ambience adds to living space while providing psychiatric treatment to the residents.
Narrow page can function as water catchment garden (dry garden) with a simple structure from the ground up, pumice stone, roofed, coral, coarse sand, and soil / pebbles / gravel, with a thickness varied according to soil conditions.
Planting trees in front gardens (the most possible) compared to the rear garden is a supplier of oxygen as well as provide shade and coolness to the residents. In the morning, residents are still advised to open windows and doors to ensure the availability of sunlight and fresh air to warm the space and replace the stale air inside the house.
The playhouse will be more comfortable if the problem of availability and quality of water obtained from PAM, hand pump, or pump engines with a good note, especially if there is water in the dry season. Then, how the waste management system also needs to be studied carefully, whether administered alone (recycling) or provided temporary shelter.
Besides the things already mentioned above, here are some tips you can use to maximize your tiny house design:
- Use a mirror. The mirror creates the impression of the space. Use the mirror on the dining table or living room. Large size mirror in the right place to produce a strong effect of space. Before the mirror placed on the wall, we can first try placing it in several places to determine their effect on space.
- Use Built-in Furniture (Modular Furniture). Design of built-in creates the impression of simple and make the room more spacious. Moreover, it can reduce the cost of purchasing furniture. For example, in the bedroom, the closet can be "attached" to the wall or in the gypsum. We just need to make shelves in it and make the door only to minimize the cost of making furniture. The inside of the cabinet can be coated wallpaper so much sweeter.
- Use of Small Sized Furniture. For example for the dinner table. Use a small dining table and placed against the wall with 4 chairs. Chairs are used so that the puff better impression of more space. Use also coffee table and credenza are small.
- Choose Furniture That Memorable Light. Do not choose furniture that is "heavy" and thick. Find furniture that is thin and shape the framework, not the field. Examples for credenza tv, choose furniture with legs, do a full up to the floor.
- The Color Select Color Room Young. Dark colors do not space for a large wall areas. Choose colors so bright and impressive young broad.
- Maximize Storage. Use furniture for maximum storage. For example making the drawers under the bed, bedside table that can store goods, credenza that can load the magazines and all other furniture. With plenty of storage will reduce the goods left lying and if charcoal multiply no need to create more storage place.
- Create a Final Impression. Do not leave too big blank wall. Blank wall can be filled with paintings or ornaments. Do not also be too full. But just enough so that the building does not seem empty and cold.